|By Fuat Kircaali||
|May 6, 2010 12:30 PM EDT||
I was on the road driving Saturday and Sunday.
We celebrated Lauren's 13th birthday late last night.
Then today was a very busy work day.
Before I went to bed, I browsed through "60 Minutes" and "Saturday Night Live" from this weekend, which I'd missed during my 48-hour drive.
I realized the new SNL skit "Bobby Moynihan: New Media Correspondent" has a lot of potential.
The skit reminded me of Jackie Chan on "Your Company Computer Guy" from 2000.
If they work on this character, they could certainly develop him into an SNL classic with so much Facebook and Twitter material available out there.
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- Monaco Yacht Show Live Coverage Photo Album
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Is the PR Business Extinct? Yes
- Open Letter to the President of Syria Bashar al-Assad
- Welcome to JDJ, Again...
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists
- Web 2.0 Is Dead. Long Live Web 2.0!